Guess what? I’ve gone and spent all my Christmas money on what? You guessed it! Running clothes and accessorie !!!
I ordered everything online as there’s no running store where I live (which really sucks especially in a community with a lot of runners). Trust me, I’d rather buy local but that wasn’t possible. I did get it all on sale (really really good sale prices)
I haven’t gotten any of it yet but this is what I’m waiting for…
From Mountain Equipment Co-op:
– Gregory Pace 3 hydration women’s pack
– Oiselle Herringbone women’s arm warmers
From Running Free Canada:
– Mizuno Women’s Breath Thermo jacket
– The North Face short sleeve running shirt
– Sugoi Verve running gloves
Now, can you tell I’m excited?!?!?!?!?
Now if only I had money left to buy new Mizuno Wave Rider 20 shoes!!!
Stay tuned, I’ll be doing some reviews on these 🙂